I love Potatoes! For me potato is comfort food. And yes – it is Healthy too! (Like any other food, as long as you eat it in moderation, Potato is good for you too)
“Power-Packed” Potato-ey Parmesan Wedges, made a perfect side to my dinner last night.
Here comes the Recipe:
BAKED PARMESAN WEDGES
- 2-3 boiled potatoes, sliced into wedges. (You can leave the skin on – tastes way better!)
- Finely chopped Parsley – handful
- 1 pod garlic – finely grated
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Chilly flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 tbsp shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to about 200* C or about 375*F
- Lightly grease the baking tray and set it aside
- Place the boiled potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and add all the spices and seasonings.
- Toss to coat.
- Place these spiced potatoes on to the baking tray. Let it bake, till they are roasted golden, say about 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with some parsley and Parmesan
- Then ATTACK!
- You can have these yummies as is, or with some sauce, or some cheesy dips.
- Sweet Potato variant – this is something I intend to try soon.